Join our Passionate Team!
Aqueous is a family-owned company that’s been committed to clean, safe, and healthy drinking water for over 30 years. Our employees are passionate about the work they do and love being a part of the Aqueous team. We provide impeccable training and are composed of certified on-staff water operators, professional engineers, tank divers, technicians, customer service specialists, and administrative support.
We’re always looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to join our team!
We AIM to bring our clients nothing but the highest quality in products and services to your water infrastructure management needs.
What Sets Aqueous Apart as an Employer?
- Family-owned, second generation business
- 30+ Years in the water infrastructure management industry
- We’re at the forefront of technological innovation with state-of-the art software and employee training
- Endless opportunities for growth and learning
- We’re committed to excellence and communication
- Our safety policy is second to none!
Over the last 30+ years, Aqueous has had zero loss time incidents, and zero OSHA violations. Our Safety Policy is designed to comply with the Standards of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI), to maintain a safe and injury/illness-free workplace.
Inquire about our current hiring needs
Our Commitment to Safety
Over the last 30+ years, Aqueous has had zero loss time incidents, and zero OSHA violations. The Safety Policy of Aqueous is designed to comply with the Standards of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI), to maintain a safe and injury/illness-free workplace.
It’s company policy that accident prevention is a prime concern of all employees, this Safety Policy applies to all employees, regardless of position within the company. This includes the safety and well-being of our field personnel, office personnel, subcontractors, and customers, as well as the prevention of wasteful, inefficient operations, and damage to property and equipment. Aqueous complies with and in many cases, exceeds all local, State, and Federal regulations regarding the health and safety of our employees.
- Our management is committed to safety
- We have a team-wide health and safety talk at the start of each workday
- We provide effective job safety training for all categories of employees
- Audio and visual safety presentations are given at individual job sites
- We provide field staff with standards exceeding PPE
- All task-specific work orders include a job safety analysis (JSA)
A full version of our Safety Manual is available upon request. A copy of the OSHA Safety and Health Standards 1926 and 1910 are available for all employees to use and reference. These Standards shall be always available in the home office and a digital copy will be kept on-site at all times.